Acne-Ltd III Summary
This review is intended to highlight key points from all the Acne-Ltd III web pages; however, if you care to review the original articles, simply click the links in the summary points below.
- Acne vulgaris is a condition of the sebaceous glands of the skin. Acne is the most common skin disease during adolescence and early adulthood. Acne affects more than 17 million adult Americans and approximately 60 million adults in other countries.
- Healthy habits and lifestyle changes can greatly reduce the redness,
pimples, and other symptoms of acne. Here are some ways to reduce your acne:
- Drink at least eight glasses of water per day.
- Avoid astringents, such as harsh soaps and cleansers.
- Avoid stimulants, such as nicotine and coffee.
- Mind your diet and watch your fat intake.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid hot baths and showers.
- Use gentle soaps.
- Avoid too much exposure to the sun.
- Reduce stress in your life.
- Avoid hot foods and drinks.
- Exercise regularly to reduce your stress.
- Change wash cloths and body towels often.
- Apply moisturizers, such as jojoba oil.
- Learn about acne triggers at our Acne Flushing page.
- Acne-Ltd III has been helping acne sufferers improve the appearance of their acne-affected skin since 1997. You can learn more about Acne-Ltd III at our Introducing Acne-Ltd III page.
- Acne-Ltd III is sold internationally by Bass & Boney Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and is patented in many countries according to the International Patent Cooperation Treaty.
- We have compiled some reference materials for our visitors, as well as a glossary of acne terms.